Papers and Abstracts can be submitted at our CMT Submission Site
The PIPPI 2022 Virtual Workshop is part of MICCAI 2022
- 5th July 2022, 5pm PST: Full Paper Submission Deadline (Paper guidelines)
- 27th July 2022: Notification of paper acceptance
- 1st August 2022: Short Abstract Deadline
- 12th August 2022: Camera-ready paper due
- 18th September 2022, time-zone to be confirmed: PIPPI 2022, Online platform TBC.
- There will be one oral sessions. Pre-recorded talks (in total 6) are streamed live and moderated by the PIPPI organizers. In the second part a live Question and Answer Session with all speakers of one session takes place. You will receive a separate email with instructions for the live Q&A Session as soon the setup and timing of the workshop is finalized. Please check our social media channels or website for updates, where the schedule will be made available as soon as possible.
- Please follow the guidelines to prepare your pre-recorded talk:
- MAX LENGTH OF THE TALK: 10 minutes
- FORMAT: The video should be provided in mp4 format
- MAX SIZE: 2 GB
- DEADLINE: 10th September 2022
- PREVIEWING DEADLINE: To be confirmed
- UPLOAD: Please provide us a download link to your pre-recorded presentation. You can use a system of your choice (e.g. shared link of a cloud service, FTP or Wetransfer.com).
- The video will be streamed during the workshop and made accessible via the MICCAI2021 platform. By providing us a link to download the video, you agree to this procedure.
- We will have a one hour live poster session. Attendees of the workshop will be provided the list, where for every poster a separate link is provided to a breakout room. The poster presenter can have individual discussions with interested participants from the workshop. You will receive a separate email with instructions for the live e-poster sessions as soon the setup and timing of the workshop is finalized. Please check our social media channels and website for updates, where the schedule will be made available as soon as possible.
- Please follow the guidelines to prepare your e-poster:
- FORMAT: PDF, landscape, 16:9 ratio. 2-3minute pitch followed by QA
- MAX SIZE: 25 GB
- DEADLINE: 10th September 2022
- UPLOAD: Please provide us a download link to your e-poster. You can use a system of your choice (e.g. shared links of a cloud service, FTP or Wetransfer.com).
- The poster will be made accessible via the MICCAI2021 platform. By providing a link to download your files you agree to this procedure.
Short-Abstract Submission Instructions
This year we will also be accepting short 1-page abstracts describing preliminary work. These abstracts will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and selected for electronic-poster presentation only. Abstracts accepted for electronic-poster presentation at PIPPI 2020 will be made available to all attendees in advance of the workshop. Please use this PIPPI2022 abstract template.
When submitting your abstract select the eposter option on the CMT submission website.
Full-Paper Submission Instructions
The workshop is a half-day event with invited speakers and oral and poster presentations. Attendees are cordially invited to submit their work. Papers will be limited to ten pages of Springer LNCS format . All papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers with double blind policy. Papers will be selected based on relevance, significance and novelty of results, technical merit, and clarity of presentation. Papers accepted for PIPPI will be published within the MICCAI workshop proceeding in a LNCS volume.
- Submission page : PIPPI 2022 CMT
- Paper template : Submissions should be 10 pages or less including references, in the final LNCS paper template
- Topics : Topics discussed at PIPPI 2022 include, but are not limited to:
- Image registration, segmentation or classification
- Image reconstruction
- Atlas construction
- Diffusion imaging (including tractography applications)
- Advanced structural imaging (e.g. advanced DWO or g-ratio analysis)
- Advanced functional imaging (e.g. network-based analysis)
- Fetal and/or placental image analysis
- Cardio-pulmonary image analysis
- Abdominal imaging
- Measurement of long-term cognitive outcome
- Correlation of imaging biomarkers with functional measurements
- Novel dataset for developing cohort analysis
- Reviews of advanced imaging technology
The anonymity guidelines require to remove the author and affiliation information from the title page and the paper's header. The authors have to make references to their work anonymously, by citing it in the third person. If the anonymity requirements are not fulfilled, automatic paper rejection is performed.
Full-Paper Camera Ready Guidelines
Your work was reviewed by at least two independent reviewers, who have provided detailed constructive feedback.
*** Please incorporate the reviewers‘ comments into your manuscript.***
Additionally, do not forget to remove the anonymization, add any acknowledgments (if applicable) and add the full name of the authors, their affiliation and address, and at least the e-mail address of the corresponding author, following the LNCS Springer guidelines.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Digital signatures are not accepted on the consent form. Also, the corresponding author must be available to carry out a proof check of the paper after it has been sent to Springer within 72 hours. The corresponding author cannot be changed once the paper and the copyright form have been sent to Springer.
Please note that for each paper at least one author needs to register for the workshop via the MICCAI registration system . If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Best Paper Award
The best paper will be selected on bases on the quality of the work and presentation at the workshop by the session chairs. The winner will receive a best paper prize and corresponding certificate.