- Paper submission deadline: 1st July 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 12th July 2018
- Camera-ready papers due: 20th July 2018
- Workshop date: 16th September 2018 AM
- Presentations will be 12min + 3min of questions
- The venue will be Seminar Room 1-2, Granada Conference Centre
- Please notify the organisers upon arrival to confirm your time slot
We invite submissions up to 10 pages in length in the LNCS style (see paper formatting guidelines for details). These should be submitted electronically via the CMT system (link above).
Papers will be double blindly reviewed by a set of expert reviewers and assessed for quality of work and presentation. Emphasis will be placed on novel methodological approaches and interpretability with respect to the medical problem, while results should demonstrate proof-of-concept and illustrate the merits of the approach. We invite submissions for methods that cover the full scope of medical image analysis: segmentation, registration, classification, reconstruction, atlas construction, tractography, population analysis and advanced structural or functional modelling (such as advanced diffusion MR, network-based analysis and g-ratio imaging), but there must be an application to younger cohorts or to the long term outcomes of perinatal conditions. A selection of interesting high quality papers will be chosen for oral presentation.
The authors need to be in compliance with the following anonymity guidelines:
- Author and institutional information needs to be removed from the author list on the title page, as well as on all paper headers.
- Clues directly identifying any of the authors need to be removed from the main text.
- Every reference to work by the authors must be made anonymous, either by listing the authors as "Anonymous” or by citing it in the third person.
- Failure to comply to the above requirements will result in the automatic rejection of the paper.
Only authors with accepted papers should prepare a final camera ready paper.
Papers must meet the following 3 conditions in order to appear in the proceedings of PIPPI 2018:
- Authors should address any reviewer comments.
- Authors should provide a zip file with the source of the camera-ready version, a document stating list of revisions/changes in the revised manuscript.
- Conflict of interests should be included in the acknowledgements section and disclosed in any presentation of the work at PIPPI/FIFI.
- At least one author of the paper should be registered to the workshop.
The authors should upload to the CMT website a zipped folder containing:
- The camera ready paper, i.e. if using latex provide all source files and original figures necessary to build the paper, if using word provide the paper as a single word document.
- A pdf file (300 words max) containing a list of all revisions and changes made in the revised manuscript.
- The zip file should be named PIPPI2018_PaperID.zip, e.g. PIPPI2018_10.zip, where 10 is your paper ID number)).
- Please also submit an LNCS copyright form as part of the submission.
Workshop Date: 16th September 2018
Workshop Location: Seminar Room 1-2.
Abstract submission deadline: 1st July 2018